Saturday, August 6, 2011

Piece of My Wish

I cried all night until morning came
I'll surely find the strength to start walking

I guess the sun has risen to conceal my heart
Because http://lyricstranslate.com soon the darkness will certainly grow bright

Why can't I be more honest with myself?
I'm asking myself those things
Don't give up, even when it seems everything is falling apart
I'll keep on believing in you

Truly, everyone wants to grant a wish
But sometimes it doesn't go the way you want

If you collect fragments of hope in the palm of your hand
You can change them into wonderful joy

My friends and loved ones give me courage
I'm holding tight to those words
But the final answer one must find by themself
Continuing forth for tomorrow

My feelings (heart) are undefeated by the rain
And passes through the flame; I want to persist that strongly
And so someday, even when it seems everything is falling apart
I'll keep on believing in you
I want to keep on believing in you

No comments: